If you are an NDIS participant who is Self Managed or Plan Managed, you may be able to use your NDIS funding to make a purchase from NEST Fun Creations, if the items are aligned with your NDIS goals e.g toys that enhance fine motor skills. We highly recommend seeking advice from your support coordinator or plan manager before making any purchase.
NDIS SELF MANAGED PARTICIPANTS
- Simply add items to cart, then click on the “view my cart” icon.
- On this page, please add your NDIS participant number in the notes section. This section will appear as “Order special instructions” on our website.
- Next, proceed to check out.
- Ensure to enter the participant’s name and address in the shipping details, as this will be required for your submission to the NDIA.
- Once your order is paid, you will automatically be sent a confirmation email with a receipt of your order, which you can then submit to the NDIA for reimbursement.
- Since we have already received payment from you, your items will be sent out ASAP in accordance with our shipping policy.
NDIS PLAN MANAGED PARTICIPANTS
- Please send us an email at email@example.com with a list of the items you would like to purchase.
- In the email, please include your NDIS participant number, your full name, and your shipping address.
- We will then generate an invoice and email this to you, which you can then forward to your plan manager.
- Once we have received payment from your plan manager, we will send your order ASAP in accordance with our shipping policy.